Are you looking for a career opportunity with a winning team?
Are you creative and enjoy working in the community?
If so, we have a career opportunity in our sales department.
We are looking to employ a persuasive advertising sales representative to convince potential clients to purchase advertising space and ensure that existing clients remain satisfied with our advertising products and services. The advertising sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying clients’ needs, researching competitors’ advertising services, products, and prices, and responding to potential clients’ inquiries. You should also be able to provide clients with cost estimates of the products or services required.
To be successful as an advertising sales representative, you should demonstrate effective communication skills and be able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding Advertising Sales Representative should achieve excellent customer service and continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
As an Advertising Representative you will be responsible for:
– Working with clients to optimize their advertising campaigns
– Increase advertising revenues, including new opportunities, and gaining new customers.
– Become an industry expert and present your customers with advertising solutions
– Creative and willing to learn
– Passionate about Prince Albert and area
– High level in customer service
– Strong attention to detail
– Can work in a team or on your own
– Excellent communication skills
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential clients’ products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Assisting the marketing team in the preparation of media kits and promotional plans.
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
- Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in advertising, communications, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as an advertising sales representative.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
The sales position offers uncapped recurring commissions.
Prince Albert Daily Herald
30 10TH ST E