We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
Job Title: PART-TIME Fridays, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
Location: Belle Plaine
Day shift cleaner needed for an industrial site including washrooms, offices and kitchens. Duties include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, garbage and others as needed. The right candidate will be physically fit, able to lift 40lbs, professional, reliable and detail oriented. Previous experience REQUIRED. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Starting wage is $15/hr and the hours of work are Friday and Mondays 8hrs/days 8.50AM -530PM. 4hrs/day Saturday and Sunday with a flexible weekend start time. You will need to have a valid drivers license and your own transportation to and from the site. Candidate MUST PASS DRUG AND ALCOHOL screening, negative Covid 19 test as well as a safety orientation. Proof of vaccination is required to access site after orientation There is a possibility for additional coverage hours during the week as needed. You will need to provide your own Class 1 footwear and start work as soon as possible.
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
Stormy Enterprises Ltd