Extol Developments is a growing construction management firm based out of Regina, SK specializing in residential and commercial construction.
We are currently looking for labourers to join our team.
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
– Reading text
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Decision making
– Finding information
– Own transportation
– Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Fast-paced environment
Security and Safety
– Criminal record check (abstract)
– Steel-toed safety boots
– Hard hat
– Safety glasses/goggles
– Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Type of Construction
– Industrial, commercial and institutional
Extol Developments Inc.
Devon G Schollar