Loom & Magpie is Saskatchewan’s leader in luxury consignment. We offer designer labels, quality and stylish pieces that are well priced. Founded on the belief that fashion and sustainability can coexist, we give a second life to once loved items and cultivate a new way of shopping with consciousness. We also believe in the power of strong local community. We love to support and collaborate with local businesses and charities in Regina.
We are looking for an outgoing customer service associate to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient, and friendly manner. The customer service associate will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive manner. You will apply your multitasking skills by listening and speaking to customers, navigating computers, and typing call documentation simultaneously. You will have the ability to swiftly gain customer confidence and trust.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated, and have excellent people skills.
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of products and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into the CRM system.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a related field.
- Successful completion of provided training.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with CRM preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
- Knowledge of designer brands and different types of clothes, handbags, and jewelry
- Experienced in cash handling and operating POS system
- Past sales, retail, or customer service experience
How to Apply?:
Application InformationEmployer Name:
LOOM & MAGPIE BOUTIQUE
C-600 E VICTORIA AVE