Plumbers wanted with service and installation experience, levels 2, 3, 4, and Journeymen.
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions. The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
The goal will be to produce and maintain well functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
Strong pay package with benefits. Work Vehicle Provided. Must have valid driver’s license, drivers abstract as well as criminal record check.
Salary: $20.00-$45.00 per hour depending on experience
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
– Reading text
– Document use
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Problem solving
– Critical thinking
– Job task planning and organizing
Type of Establishment Experience
– Own transportation
– Valid driver’s licence
– Weld pipes using silfoss
– Solder or braze piping
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
– Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes in place
– Join pipes with couplings, clamps, screws, bolts or cement
– Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems
– Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
– Cut holes to accommodate pipes and fittings
– Repair, service and maintain plumbing systems or fixtures
Area Of Specialization
– Water filtration/softeners
– Radiant heating systems
– Potable water distribution installation
– Hydronic heating and cooling systems
– Fixtures and appliances
– Drainage, waste and venting systems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Physically demanding
Security and Safety
– Criminal record check (abstract)
– Driving record check (abstract)
– Safety equipment/gear
– Steel-toed safety boots
Major Work Area
Bright Plumbing Heating and Electrical Ltd.