We are looking for a hardworking, experienced Farm Laborer to join our team. This is a year-round, part-time position, but you must be willing to work overtime during harvest season. During this time, you will also help cut, rake, and tether hay. During the off-season, you will assist with landscaping and weeding, tending to our animals, building fencing, and cleaning or fixing equipment. Our ideal applicant has experience working on a farm in all types of weather and is comfortable working with various farm animals. Food and housing accommodations are negotiable.
Farm labourer needed in Calder/Wroxton area for fall work hauling bale, setting up fence and other tractor work.
No harvest involved.
Room and Board can be accommodated if needed.
Some farm experience would be an asset but not required.
Text resume attachment to 306.742.7890 or FAX resume to 306.542.2275.
Best is to text, second best is to fax, or you may call and leave a voicemail at 306.742.7890.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with planting and harvesting
- Perform landscaping and weeding tasks
- Tend to animals
- Build and mend fencing
- Cut, rake, and tether hay
- Perform basic equipment maintenance and cleaning
- Assist with other general labor tasks as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience operating tractors and other farming equipment preferred
- Comfort working with farm animals
- Ability to work overtime during harvest season
- Physical stamina