Farm Equipment Operator wanted for family run farm located 45 km north west of Prince Albert. Candidate must be willing to work long hours during peak season. Must have a valid class 5 and 1A license. Experience running Super B’s and modern field equipment.
We are looking for a farmer to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Problem solving
- job task planning and organizing
- Valid driver’s licence
How to Apply?: