Express’ Regina office is looking for a handful of experienced RELIABLE laborers to work on various temporary or long-term projects in and around the town of Regina!
We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated construction laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Key skills and Qualities that we are looking for are:
-Strong positive work ethic
-Reliable Transportation (Is a must, Preference given to applicants who have a valid license and personal vehicle)
-Self Starter/Can do Attitude
-Able to work on short notice is an important asset
-Prior Experience with temp/general labor is also an asset but not required
-PPE Equipment (ie: Steel Toe Boots, gloves, own hard hat and safety goggles)
As we do fill positions that require more specialized abilities these skills and or certifications are always an asset, such as:
-Equipment Operator Experience/Certification (ie: Forklift, Skid steer, Ect)
-Specific Trades Experience
Express Employment Professionals
If you are looking to work for great local company with flexible hours, please apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-584-5627 for more information! We look forward to hearing from you! Please note that we thank all that do apply but only successful applicants will be contacted.