We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of a guest service agents. Guest service representatives are responsible for providing front desk services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties, and diffusing conflict or tension in hotels, among other duties.
The Guest Services Agents will be responsible for providing guests with a positive first and last impression and, will provide consistent excellent customer service. A Guest Services Agent makes reservations, greets and registers incoming guests, assists guests with special needs, processes guest folios and collects payment, manages cash handling responsibilities, handles guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy, assists guests with inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants or transportation, maintains efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments, handles additional duties as needed by guests or management, maintains confidentiality and interacts effectively with hotel guests and co-workers to create a positive environment.
The best guest agents will have tremendous patience when dealing with guests and accommodate their every need with enthusiasm and poise.
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
Elk Ridge Resort
Must be able to work days, evenings, holidays and weekends