Housekeepers required for the Comfort Suites Regina – 121 All-Suite Hotel.
We are looking to hire per time housekeepers to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
COMFORT SUITES REGINA
4300 DIEFENBAKER DRIVE
The successful candidate’s will have a proven record of providing superior customer service, along with eye for detail to make sure our suites & other areas of the hotel are kept clean. You will be required to be available for weekdays, weekends and holidays. Must be available Sundays.
If you’re interested in working for one of Regina’s newer hotels and want to join a great team please send us your resume.
To apply please state in the subject line of your email that you are applying for the position of a PT Room Attendant/Housekeeper.
MUST be available to work Sundays.
Only those that are legal to work & live in Canada will be contacted.