Red Swan Pizza west on 22nd st.is looking for a FULL TIME / PART TIME Pizza Cook to work in the afternoon shifts.Those who have experienced will be considered first ,but for those without work experienced and students are welcome to apply.Will train.We will give SINP to the right person.
We are looking for Pizza Cooks to join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes.
Pizza Cooks responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours.
Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese-stuffed
- Make fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
- Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
- Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
- Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
- Cook appetizers, like mozzarella sticks, pizza bites, garlic breads and salads
- Recommend new recipes to update our menus
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
- Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment and brick or stone oven
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Good time-management skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Diploma from a culinary school is a plus
RED SWAN PIZZA WEST
Red Swan Pizza West