Highline Manufacturing is a fast-paced subsidiary of Bourgault Industries Ltd. We are located in Vonda, Saskatchewan and manufacture high quality agricultural equipment.
We’re looking for Production Welders to join our team! Our ideal candidate is motivated, attentive to detail and willing to learn! The purpose of this role is to weld quality components that conform to engineering specifications as well as production and quality requirements.
Our company is looking for highly talented welders to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
What does Highline offer?
-Performance based pay increases
-Afternoon shift premium ($2.50/hour)
-Health & Dental benefits and a health spending account
-Retirement Savings Plan
-Company-wide profit sharing, and more!
Wage Range: $25.00 – $44.00
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Highline Manufacturing Ltd.