We are looking for Room Attendants to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our hotel guests.
Room attendants responsibilities include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. You will also address clients’ queries and make sure our rooms are fully-stocked, clean and inviting at all times. If you’re interesting in kickstarting your career in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay with us.
This position is for 1 Immediate Permanent Part Time Room Attendant
Position requires 8:00am to 4:30 pm weekend and weekday shifts.
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust furniture
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
- Help guests retrieve lost items
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Follow hotel security guidelines
- Work experience as a Room Attendant or Maid
- Experience with industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Good physical health and stamina
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- High school diploma is a plus
Motel 6 – Swift Current
1185 5th Ave NE