We are looking for fit and attentive Night Security & Houseperson security guards to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
At the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saskatoon Centre, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. Thats where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) brand you’re more than just a job title. We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests.
We are currently looking for full time security guards to provide security and safety of the guests, staff, and the hotel. The Security Guard is responsible for patrolling all areas of the property and assist guests with room access if required during the shift and must be able to monitor Closed Circuit Televisions (CCTV), perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire & life safety systems.
To be successful as a security guard you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
Proof of Covid-19 Vaccinations are mandatory for employment.
Good communication skills.
Attentive to details.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
Holiday Inn Express