Security Guards Job Description
SRG Security Resource Group Inc. is looking for Security Officers.
We are looking for fit and attentive security guards to ensure that our property is protected. The security guard is responsible for recording the names of visitors, patrolling the property and apprehending any trespassers.
To be successful as security guards you must be alert and professional. A good security guard is aware of all visitors to the property and ensures that no inappropriate actions take place.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.
Applicants MUST HAVE completed the 40 hour Saskatchewan Security guard course or hold a perm security license. MUST BE VACCINATED
Experience in the Customer Service field would be an asset
Good interpersonal skills, personal maturity and strong problem solving skills.